I am not okay.
Yuna - Coffee
that-jolly-tardis-sound: twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what you are it’s a flaming ball of gas, learn some science you dumbass
katnissandhermione: i just realised there are more nipples in the world than there are people
march-tember-one-teenth asked: I love you! name 2 things you like about yourself, then pass it on to the first 10 people on your dash or in a tag you follow. If you already got it, do it again. #TeamSelfEsteem
i’m annoying like 75% of the time and during the other 25% i’m asleep
gameandwatch: i remember way too many small details about people so i have to act dumb sometimes so i don’t freak them out
pecul1ar: anonymous-deactivated: why doesn’t someone invent a clear toaster so you can see how toasted your toast is while it’s toasting I swear, if tumblr wasn’t full of lazy ass people, then the world would be a better place
slapmytitties: What if instead of having sirens ambulances just played move bitch get out the way by ludacris
the-lonely-scottish-guy: technicolor-symbiont: stereo-symbiosis: remember when you were younger and getting socks or pajamas for christmas was like the worst most boring present ever, but now it’s like aww yiss motherfucking socks that’s right bitches i got fucking SOCKS get on my feet right now And in that moment I swear we were Dobby. We accept the socks we think we deserve.
Reblog if you've ever cried over the death of a...
samsvirtuallife: error-404-lesbian-not-found: Why is this not the most reblogged post on tumblr?
wubatomicparticle: tumblr is literally the result of putting teenagers together without any adult supervision whatsoever
Nine: no rose paradoxes are serious stuff DONT TOUCH THE BABY
Ten: okay fine we can have a few but be careful okay
Eleven: FREE PARADOXES FOR EVERYBODY HERE YOU GO AMY HERE YOU GO RORY FOUR FOR YOU RIVER SONG YOU GO RIVER SONG
kushangel: My mom just told me that the extended family decided not to give any gifts to anyone over the age of 18 this year because everyone’s tight on money but I’m literally the only kid over the age of 18 so this was specifically decided with me in mind and I’m putting rat poison in the Christmas ham
normal people: one episode per night
me: one season per night
thenoodleboo: robotsquid: Seriously though your period is like coming home one day and finding that your spouse has constructed this entire new baby bedroom inside your house and you have to tell them “Sweetie we don’t have a baby” and then your spouse FLIPS THE FUCK OUT like “The FUCK do you mean we don’t have a baby I DID ALL THIS WORK” and then they spend the next week tearing the whole...
nialls-a-whore: mynamekyle: I bet microwaves are actually just filled with a million invisible eyes that just stare at food until it gets all embarrassed and hot I’m done with this website.
alanaldas: my grasp on the english language ranges from college professor to drunk walrus
me: wow i really liked that song now i think i'll listen to it another seventy times in a row
onecheekw0nder: “I fucking hate this game.” I whisper to myself as I continue to play.
barackinaroundthechristmastree: it does not matter how slow you go as long as you’re not in front of me
kuragehime: the worst form of torture is waiting for a package to arrive
neebles: man i understand tagging stuff because yeah you want your original stuff to be seen. but what really confuses me is when people tag literally every small aspect of a picture. like. #bread #loaf #slices #crust #flour #wheat #grain #yeast #fifteen #molecule #atom #electron #neutron
echat: all you girls out there had that stage where you played online dress up games dont even lie